Domaine de la Cras - Bourgogne 'Montre Cul' 2016

Biodynamic / Organic

$350.00 

This product is currently sold out.

  • Notes
  • Info
  • Reviews
  • History
  • 100% Pinot Noir from the biodynamic 4.5 hectare clay-limestone vineyard of ‘En Bessy’ which sits on the outskirts of the city of Dijon. 70% of the blend is whole cluster which undergoes carbonic maceration, while the remaining 30% is whole cluster pressed.

    Only natural yeast is used during fermentation. No racking, finining, or filtering. SO2 - minimal added at bottling, minimal use during fermentation and elevage depending on vintage.

  • Annual Production: 
    Blend100% Pinot Noir
    Terroir: 
    Winemaking:
     Aged in stainless steel tanks and neutral barrels
    Certification: Practicing biodynamic
    Alcohol: 12.5%
    Drinking Window: 2017-2024

  • N/A

  • Marc has adapted the same hands-off, natural philosophy to Domaine de la Cras that he learned at Domaine Bizot. All of the vineyards are farmed organically with some biodynamic practices. All vinification is done with natural yeasts, and minimal addition of sulfur.

Similar Products